Sunday, September 16, 2012

A toast to what is to come...


Here's to Monday. Bring it on.

...

OK OK it's a joke! I'm not serious! No, really, Monday: - you're bigger than me, more skilled, better looking. Everything! I'm nothing, you can take me in a New York nanosecond. It was just a little joke. A bad joke.  I don't tell jokes because they're so bad.  I mess up the punchline. I explain too much. They are not my forte.

Really.

You have nothing to prove. It would diminish you to take me on.

Just walk way.

You da man.

2 comments:

  1. Monday called, I could not figure out why, until he fessed up that he is amazed by how cheery and red you are. No contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the brightest Sundays I know, cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.